Battle Frontier Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi am new
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:22 pm by levi506

» Grab A Bargain - A New Deal A For You
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 am by Dennzil

» Meebo Bar!
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am by strobi

» Hi, New, Lol...
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am by ethan06

» New Frozen Member
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am by Eskelsen

» The power of group buying – Secret behind the success of daily deal websites
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 am by Dennzil

» Avacs Live Chat
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am by not

» im new here
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
Rate-My-Team Forum Rules EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

Donate to us!

Rate-My-Team Forum Rules

Go down

Rate-My-Team Forum Rules Empty Rate-My-Team Forum Rules

Post by FerretFox41 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Official RMT Forum Rules
First off, I'm going to start off by saying this: All of the Battle Frontier Forum rules immediately apply in this forum. No questions asked.

The RMT
-Inside your RMT, you must have all six Pokemon in your team. No incomplete teams can be posted.
-No "Make My Team" Threads. This basically means, no threads requesting that people make your team for you based around a certain Pokemon, or such.
-Your sets must include EVs, an item, abilities (if necessary), natures, and 4 moves. A basic set would be:

Insert Pokemon Name @ Insert Item
Insert Nature (+Stat Nature Raises, -Stat Nature Lowers)
EVs: Insert EVs
Ability: Insert Ability
~Move 1
~Move 2
~Move 3
~Move 4

-Each Pokemon on your team must have at least two lines of description. This explains what the Pokemon does on your team, why you have it, etc.
-Use proper grammar in your RMT. No 1337 5p34k, use capital letters, etc. If your RMT does not have proper grammar, people can't read it, and thus can't rate your team.
-You do not have to, but you may use Sprites and/or other images. You can get pictures from many different places, there's no excuse for not using them.

Rating
-Explain your rates. Don't just say "ur weak to mixmence", explain why they are weak to MixMence, and give them a possible check to it.
-Be specific! If they're weak to Blissey, tell them. Suggest a counter, such as Life Orb Infernape with Close Combat. Explain what they're losing without having this Pokemon.
-Make sure you actually know what you're saying. Do not tell someone that they're weak to Skarmory if they have both a MixApe and a Heatran on their team.
-No rating teams on a scale of 1-10, or 1-5, or any scale of such. Tell them what's good and what's bad about their team.

Also, be creative! This is your RMT page, make it wonderfully colorful, filled with pictures, express yourself! Express your team! A fantastically decorated page will lure people in more easily. Name your team, give it another reason why people should go to your RMT, rather than the Average Joe's, "This is my uber team." thread.

Edited by Cobthecobbler

Last edited by ethan06 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Locked to prevent wayward posts.)
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

BP : 5153

http://www.uberleethax.worldgoo.com/

Back to top Go down