Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

» Witnessing the need for a different tax regime
Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 am by Aimee

Donate to us!

Deoxys Rising (Accepting now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Region should this start place ((No Isshu until we understand it more))

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Deoxys Rising (Accepting now)

Post by TheGoldenFerret on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Deoxys
The DNA Pokemon

Mew
The new specie pokemon

The story goes:

On a mountain jungle far south of the Johto region is the location of a crystal structure imbued with the same DNA as the Pokemon mew. People believed that the mew were the very first Pokemon, thus being able to have every ability known to Pokemon-kind; but it was said that the species mew had died out long ago and that their resting place is unknown. The mountain is one of the very few places that the mew ever lived, for centuries this graveyard had lay untouched. until one fateful day something incredible happened.

Deoxys, a Pokemon from outer space who is able to control the form of it's DNA at will, had entered the earths atmosphere to the worlds tip, the arctic circle. Deoxys had faced a powerful battle with the guardian of the skies, Rayquaza, that fateful day where it met it's end, or so it was thought. Little was known of the Pokemon Deoxys, it's power, ability... most of what scientists deduce from Deoxys are just speculations. Deoxys had the ability to recover it's entire body even after complete annihilation and after 3 years of recovering from the damage that was brought upon it, it rose and wreaked havoc... this was the known part of the story... but the truths have yet to have been completely revealed.

Little did anyone realize that Deoxys, because of it's ability to freely control it's DNA, had left remnants of it's DNA on Rayquaza the first time fought Deoxys. The DNA on Rayquaza slowly began to spread into his own DNA, but the Pokemon couldn't handle the DNA fusion and fell from the ozone where it spends it's life, crashing upon the mountain of the mew graveyard. Rayquaza lay on the mountain bed where it's life lay at an end, but not it's new found legacy for the DNA crystal that had the mew DNA had shattered. The mountain had become one large gene pool ready for future disaster.

Then came thousands of such years later.

Last edited by Cobthecobbler on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Gramatical Errors and Spelling mistakes.)
TheGoldenFerret

BP : 2899

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deoxys Rising (Accepting now)

Post by TheGoldenFerret on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

The Story

A new threat emerges from atop a mountain of the mew.

Thousands of years ago, the Pokemon Deoxys had left it's mark on the Pokemon world. The Pokemon left the Pokemon world peacefully after it's incident at the battle tower. this was all but a charade for a future domination. The Pokemon Rayquaza had held the DNA of this Pokemon. Deoxys's plan was to be able to control Rayquaza, but it hadn't counted on it's swift end. Deoxys had not realized at that point that it's genes had passed on to an even more valuable successor, and a plan that was supposed to take a couple of decades had changed into a thousand years in the making. The Deoxys had sensed the moment it's new successor had been fully completed and is now making it's return to the Pokemon world to commence with it's plan.

A mew, a Pokemon with the ability to do what every other Pokemon can do, has turned wrought the Deoxys DNA along with the mew DNA had created a new species of Infected Pokemon that rule under Deoxys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story takes place in the [~~~~~] Region. You are a brand new trainer to this world going out for your first Pokemon. A lot hasn't changed much in a thousand years. Things still pretty much operate as we know, there are Gyms, battles, and all the good stuff we know.

Last edited by Cobthecobbler on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Gramatical Errors and Spelling mistakes.)

Watchoo lookin' at?

Pm me if you want a battle
TheGoldenFerret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGoldenFerret on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Rules & Profile Skeles What a Face

1. Quick reminder (not really a rule), that most of the information on the first post is factual and has happened in the movies or anime (I think it's just two movies but, whatever.)

2. Read the first post, Please.

3. Okay time to get serious, Please Private Message me Profile Skele's under the subject, "Infection".

3.5. Also, I will get permission from Cob to allow me to put up a profile thread if this get's popular, in which case once I approve I will tell you to post it there so you can update it whenever your team changes.

4. Death isn't illegal, but murder is, so just because I'm being old fashion with Pokemon and allowing some death, don't go all Rambo on us and kill characters...

5. No Godmodding, you can only play as your own characters.

6. There is no rule 6.

7. Keep this rated pg-13-ish, we can push the envelope, swearing very minimal and death allowed, again, see rule 4. Also sex talk and whatnot is illegal... don't wanna go tainting all ya'll minds now...

*Ahem*

8. Me and a select few moderators who i will have decided, when i feel like it, are Gods. That means we can only change the weather. We can only create new turns of events that are totally surprising, and... Well... That's it.

9. Don't get off topic with your posts PLEEEASSSEEEEEEEE..... If you want to discuss this Roleplay or just any outside discussions please use the ((Insert Text Here)) <-- That.

10. The humans who's name is written in this note shall... wait... wrong anime ((just a filler... I like even numbers...))

Skeles!!!!

Code:
[center][b]Username:[/b] [Enter your battle frontier Username, Meaning the name you use to log into this forum.]

[b]Name:[/b] [This is the name you will be using throughout the Roleplay]

[b]Age:[/b] [The Age of your Character]

[b]Sex:[/b] [The Gender of your Character, Should be self-explanatory. ]

[b]Home city:[/b] [This is the city your character was born in, you can pick any city [besides Hiun City] but no matter where you pick, you'll start in the region picked.]

[b]Tattoo's/markings/scars:[/b]
[b]Hair style:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Clothing detail:[/b]

[b]Starter pokemon:[/b] [This can be any regional starter excluding Mijumaru Pokabu and Tsatuja. Also, this can be any basic or first form evolution Pokemon, and certain Pokemon information]
[b]Starter Pokemon Name:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b]

(Pokemon's attacks must correspond with attacks it normally may know)

[i]~Trainer information~[/i]
(Not used till RP starts, this is the Pokemon you have on hand, as well as the Pokemon in your PC box)
[b]Pokemon on hand:[/b]

[b]Pokemon:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Attacks:[/b]

[b]PC box Pokemon:[/b][/center]

Any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by Cobthecobbler on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Made everything clearer, and Fixed Gramatical Errors and Spelling Mistakes.)

Watchoo lookin' at?

TheGoldenFerret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGoldenFerret on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Profiles

Username: TheGoldenFerret

Name:Nick

Sex: Male

Homecity: Mossdeep

Tattoo's/markings/scars: None
Hair style: Black hair kinda messy/ off to the side and down to cover his ears
Eye color: Dark Grey
Clothing detail: Blue jeans, and white and black sneakers, an opened black jacket with a white hood covering a black shirt

Starter pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Vee
Attacks:
●Tackle
●Quick attack
●Sand attack
●Return

~Trainer information~
(Not used 'till RP starts, this is the Pokemon you have on hand, as well as in your PC box)
Pokemon on hand:

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Vee
Level: 7
Attacks:
●Tackle
●Quick attack
●Sand attack
●Return

PC box pokemon: N/A

Last edited by Cobthecobbler on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed it to match previous post)

Watchoo lookin' at?

TheGoldenFerret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 am

PM'd to TheGoldenFerret, Rule #3 states that all Skele's are to be PM'd

My Pearl FC: 4640 9196 4398
ethan06
Admin