Battle Frontier Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi am new
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:22 pm by levi506

» Grab A Bargain - A New Deal A For You
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 am by Dennzil

» Meebo Bar!
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am by strobi

» Hi, New, Lol...
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am by ethan06

» New Frozen Member
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am by Eskelsen

» The power of group buying – Secret behind the success of daily deal websites
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 am by Dennzil

» Avacs Live Chat
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am by not

» im new here
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
How to do the Arceus Event two times. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

Donate to us!

How to do the Arceus Event two times.

5 posters

Go down

How to do the Arceus Event two times. Empty How to do the Arceus Event two times.

Post by FanOfPokemon Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 am

Bulbanews wrote:Bulbapedia user and former forums mod Tina has discovered a hidden, previously unknown way in which to get to the Sinjoh Ruins and obtain a second member of the Dragon trio from Arceus. The return trip, activated at the Ruins of Alph, allows a second visit to the area, previously thought only accessible with the fateful encounter Arceus received from the Japanese 12th movie event or the various store events elsewhere in the world.

If the player has already completed the first Sinjoh Ruins event with the fateful encounter Arceus, he or she must obtain an Arceus that was caught at the Hall of Origin in Sinnoh. As this requires use of the Azure Flute event item, this indicates that an event for distribution of the item, like those for Oak's Letter and the Member Card, may be upcoming.

With this Hall of Origin Arceus first in the party, a trip to the Ruins of Alph will not activate the event with the lead archaeologist again, however, players can travel into the ruins' lower chamber by any of its several entrances with Arceus, and will subsequently be teleported to the Sinjoh Ruins. From here, players learn that Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion, has returned to her home region, possibly to take a challenge from Lucas or Dawn. The player must do as with the first event on their own, depositing all Pokémon but Arceus into the PC at the lone cabin at the ruins, and return to the Mystri Stage inside the ruins, where one of the three circles may be selected. The circle the player selected the first time will be unable to be selected again; it will not respond if the player walks onto it. Thus, one of the two unselected before must be chosen. This offers a second chance for players to obtain a newborn Giratina holding a Griseous Orb, the only way to see it in its Origin Forme in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

As with the previous event, after the player has nicknamed their new Pokémon they will be transported back to the Ruins of Alph's lower chamber. It is unknown if using a third Arceus will allow players to return to the Sinjoh Ruins a third time to obtain the final member of the trio.

Another Member from the trio? That's great! I'm getting an Action Replay soon so I'll try it out.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

BP : 5994

Back to top Go down

How to do the Arceus Event two times. Empty I tried this and it works

Post by Huntail Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm

I was able to temporarily borrrow an Arceus from a friend who used an Action Replay to get the Azure Flute. I got my Arceus directly from the event and used mine to get a Dialga first and then I went back with my friends Arceus and got a Giratina. The only difference is Cynthia isnt there to tell you where to stand the second time around but Im sure you can figure it out!
Huntail
Huntail
Youngster
Youngster

BP : 5142

Back to top Go down

How to do the Arceus Event two times. Empty Re: How to do the Arceus Event two times.

Post by FanOfPokemon Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Exactly! I'm glad it worked for you.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to do the Arceus Event two times. Empty Re: How to do the Arceus Event two times.

Post by FanOfPokemon Thu May 27, 2010 7:12 pm

A way to get all of them, TRU Arceus, Japanese Movie Arceus, and Hall of Origin Arceus.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Thu May 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Will that work, FoP? (Getting all three?)
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

BP : 6072

https://battlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FanOfPokemon Sun May 30, 2010 7:39 am

I haven't tested it yet, but I'm pretty sure it might work.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Mon May 31, 2010 1:27 pm

i tried it but no luck. btw Fop but whats up with the all blue tododile?
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

BP : 5565

Back to top Go down

Post by FanOfPokemon Mon May 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh, well I thought it would work. And Umby, I have no idea.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 am

I don't see the point of it, except to make you take an eon getting from the top of the page to the bottom. >_> Sorry...
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

BP : 5687

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down