Battle Frontier Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi am new
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:22 pm by levi506

» Grab A Bargain - A New Deal A For You
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 am by Dennzil

» Meebo Bar!
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am by strobi

» Hi, New, Lol...
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am by ethan06

» New Frozen Member
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am by Eskelsen

» The power of group buying – Secret behind the success of daily deal websites
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 am by Dennzil

» Avacs Live Chat
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am by not

» im new here
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

Donate to us!

A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums!

+2
ethan06
Cobthecobbler
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What region would you like the starters to be from?

A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbl101017%A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbr1010 17% 
[ 1 ]
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbl101067%A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbr1010 67% 
[ 4 ]
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbl101016%A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbr1010 16% 
[ 1 ]
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbl10100%A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Vbr1010 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Empty A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums!

Post by Cobthecobbler Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Using Squiby, I was thinking about making Pokemon Adoptables, which are click-to-level pets, assigning everyone a starter Pokemon, and everyone uses BP to buy more and more adoptables. Now this will take a while, and I would love it if some of you made your own Pokemon images [They have to be yours, meaning you have to make them from scratch] to use as some of the adoptables.
Now, because squiby has a sort of 'evolution' option, you can make them evolve as long as you give me all 2-3 images, isn't that great?? Very Happy All contributors get 100bp each image and trust me, that's gonna come in handy when these come out Very Happy

Tell me what Pokemon you'd like to see, and if you want to be an artist! Very Happy

Also, the plan I had by setting up this forum was to eventually have a Battle Tower Contest every now and then, where players will battle against other players and rise in rank, eventually rising to the top, to battle the most fierce player of them all. To do this, however, we are going to need at least 50 members. Sounds like it's a long way away, right?
Well, if each of you members invites a friend, and they invite a friend, we'll have double that in no time Very Happy
So keep spreading the word, or The Battle Tower will remain closed! Very Happy

Last edited by ethan06 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To announce it O.o)
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

BP : 6078

https://battlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Empty Re: A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums!

Post by ethan06 Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:51 am

I want Lotad. If it's just the starter Pokémon, gimme Piplup. Also, I'm in on the Battle Tower thing. Is it 3v3, Lv50, like the normal Battle Tower? I have a team in mind already...
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

BP : 5693

Back to top Go down

A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Empty Re: A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums!

Post by Escaped Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 am

Sounds like a good idea.
I want Eevee as a starter (somewhat legit starter in XD) and turn it to Glaceon. If it's the 3 fire, water, grass starters, I choose Squirtle.
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

BP : 5426

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm

@Ethan - Yes it's 3v3 lvl 50 and I'll add Lotad to my list :3

@Gagargle, I'm gonna see about being able to evolve a pokemon into different things based on conditions [such as stone used]
And yes, Eevee as well as Pikachu will be considered starters, I'm gonna set up a poll to see which set of starters people want to see Very Happy
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompuff Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am

That sounds nice. I'm interested in being an artist for this. Smile About how big do you think these images should be?

Some are going to be harder to adopt than others, right? Since it wouldn't make sense if Igglybuff (and family) was just as easy to get as Celebi.
(And I wanna see both of those added! Very Happy)
Pompuff
Pompuff

BP : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 am

Maybe more adoptables will become available as your post count rises? Like, Magikarp and Feebas at 10 posts, and Mew and Arceus at 10,000 posts. Also, is Double Team spam permitted in our Battle Tower, but without actually using Double Team/Minimize? (you know, BrightPowder, Sand Veil, Snow Cloak?)
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Evasion clause?
If we're following the standard rules, everything that raises evasion is banned. (discluding Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, they're allowed)
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Standard rules apply, and Pompuff/Ethan, I will see if theres a way to do that, I will see to it that it happens Razz
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh and Pompuff, send me a sample adoptable and I'll see if you're [to put it frankly] good enough to be an artist Very Happy
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompuff Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 am

Alright, no problem. I'll try to get some to you tomorrow. Smile
Pompuff
Pompuff

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:00 am

I don't have Photobucket, it stuffed up when I tried to join... Same with ImageShack... any other options? I made a Chingling sprite from scratch if you want it.
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 am

I think when we get our pokemon , We should buy it for 10 bp.
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

BP : 5571

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:50 am

Nah, we get the starter for free, and then we can use BP to buy various Pokés, starting, of course with Magikarp and Feebas. How about I draw up a BP system for this? An Adoptables Availability List, maybe?

10 BP - Magikarp, Feebas
20 BP - Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof
25 BP - Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly
And so on. What do you say? I'll front this operation, I have the time to. Very Happy

EDIT: Announced this. Also, I thought it would be a good idea to merge the Battle Tower idea with the clan thing we have going: The Battle Tower clan (when it comes >_>) will front the whole thing, and host it.
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompuff Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:13 pm

I think starters from every region should be available, so people can pick their favorite. Just my opinion. Razz

Cob, do you want them to be sprites or not? Or can we do anything? I have some rough sketches down already but I don't know what you're looking for.
Pompuff
Pompuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Well, I don't want the adoptables to be too underpriced, I want people to post more, so I'd say about 50bp min., Legendaries will be 75 and be available for a limited time Razz
@Pompuff, I want CG [Digital art], not sprites lol, and I was thinking everybody chooses a region, and when you reach a certain amount of posts, you get the national dex (or something) and all available pokemon are accessable to you :3
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FanOfPokemon Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Maybe you could make Items as well.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

BP : 6000

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm

ethan06 wrote:

EDIT: Announced this. Also, I thought it would be a good idea to merge the Battle Tower idea with the clan thing we have going: The Battle Tower clan (when it comes >_>) will front the whole thing, and host it.

Maybe we should just save the battle frontier stuff for when we use the pokeproject.

~Umby Umbreon
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

BP : 5571

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm

FanOfPokemon wrote:Maybe you could make Items as well.
The only problem with that is, there is no service that would allow me to make them attachable/useable on Pokemon
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompuff Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:11 pm

I was just thinking about the possibility of pokemon ending up shiny or something, maybe a 10% chance or so, but it sounds kind of complicated and then we'd have to recolor all the images too. What do you think?

Anyway, here are my samples:
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Bf_charmander A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Bf_bulbasaur A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Bf_squirtle
A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Bf_eevee A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Bf_pikachu A new Project for Battle Frontier Forums! Bf_celebi
Pompuff
Pompuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Lol, cute!

You got my vote. Though sure you can draw cute, but can you draw the fierce and bold looking pokemon?
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompuff Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Don't see why not. Haven't tried much, but I'm willing to give it a go. But, hey, that's why other people should come and be artists for this too. Smile I guess my style does lean towards cute.
Pompuff
Pompuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 am

Ooo, Pompuff, I like your style, you're definitely the artist for all the cute Pokemon Very Happy Once I get some samples up, and we get at least one new artist, I'll start setting up adoptables Very Happy
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 am

I drew a really good Drifblim yesterday, I'll scan it and send it to you by email.
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 am

Alright, cool, Ethan Very Happy
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Wed May 05, 2010 4:29 am

So, what's the 411 on this so far?
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next