Battle Frontier Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi am new
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:22 pm by levi506

» Grab A Bargain - A New Deal A For You
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 am by Dennzil

» Meebo Bar!
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am by strobi

» Hi, New, Lol...
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am by ethan06

» New Frozen Member
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am by Eskelsen

» The power of group buying – Secret behind the success of daily deal websites
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 am by Dennzil

» Avacs Live Chat
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am by not

» im new here
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

Donate to us!

Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!

5 posters

Go down

Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  Empty Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!

Post by Cobthecobbler Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

That's right, I've implemented something here I hope you all find very helpful Very Happy
If you visit your profile, you will find that there are 5 new fields you can fill out. Those fields are Friend Codes! Fill in your friend code for whichever games you own and use. But, here's where I need your help.
Should I, or should I not make them viewable underneath your username and avatar in a post?
This can take up a lot of space, but it can make everything easier for everyone. What do you think?
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

BP : 6078

https://battlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  Empty Re: Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!

Post by FanOfPokemon Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 pm

I would say just leave it in their profile.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

BP : 6000

Back to top Go down

Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!  Empty Re: Whoa, it's an update that's actually useful!

Post by FerretFox41 Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:56 pm

I'd think that, if this is possible, you should make it an option to where the user can choose whether or not to have it under their username in their posts.
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

BP : 5166

http://www.uberleethax.worldgoo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:09 pm

I'll look into that, Ferret Fox.
@FoP - I'll see if I can make it optional, this way everyone's happy Very Happy
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

BP : 6078

https://battlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quail Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:18 pm

You can have it displayed as "Friend Code" somewhere under their avatar, and then when you hover over it the actual code will pop up.
Quail
Quail
Psychic
Psychic

BP : 5255

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Or you could make it a separate page so that people can post it in their sig. Or for new members, the link could come with the sig. Ideas?
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

BP : 5693

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down